Monday, March 10, 2014

Big Update & Film Photographs

I have been so busy the past few months so an update is overdue.
For those of you who have been following me a while you may not know I started modeling here in Japan. I am with non contract agencies so this means I have to carry a planner around or I get mixed up about my plans. haha. Anyway, Because of my life style I have grown to have a liking for a more natural makeup. My current obsession is glowing skin rather then matte finish. So I will be sharing with you some products I have grown to like. I have very sensitive skin and can not use a lot of products most people can unfortunately, so I hope some of my blog posts can be helpful for other sensitive skinned people or even anyone else who reads.

I have done a lot more catalog jobs more then anything but I have so many photos I haven`t posted so I suppose I should start. I will start with a recent shoot for a zeum online magazine done with a film camera. These were all taken in Harajuku. And it is my natural face !










The shoot was pretty fun. Also the necklaces and accessories were made from real snacks just coated in some kind of clear layer! The clothes I believe is a popular shop in harajuku (I will let you know when I figure it out) Thank you for reading!Have a lovely day! and thanks for your support!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty !! So lucky to have such pale skin ! It suits a lot of clothes and makes you stand it so much ! Good luck in this new blog and hope to see more of you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete